One of the more popular tourist destinations in Ghana is the canopy walk found in the Kakum National Forest. It takes about 3 hours to get to Kakum, and unfortunately the canopy walk only takes about 30 minutes and is the only attraction at the park. No camping, no hiking, nothing. They do have some guided nature walks but they are quite short and more suited for elementary kids.
Here are some images from my visit there in 2005 (click image to open gallery).
- Pray that God will glorify himself through our ministry to the patients in the hospital and to the people of Ghana
- Pray that we will be a blessing as we minister to and help the doctors and their families
- Pray for opportunities to share our faith
- Pray that God will prepare the hearts of the people we encounter
- Pray that we will have boldness as we witness
- Pray that we will have cultural sensitivity and understanding
- Pray that we will be flexible and humble
- Pray that we will have good relationships with the doctors and their families